Rakul Preet has been camped in Mumbai for the past few days to promote her Bollywood comeback film, Aiyaary. The film is a patriotic drama and it was supposed to release on January 26, to coincide with Republic Day.
However, Aiyaary’s makers have decided to postpone the movie to February 9, to avoid clashing with the two biggies, Padmavat and Padman, both releasing on January 25. Rakul romances Siddharth Malhotra in the movie. The film also stars award-winning actors like Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Naseeruddin Shah etc.
Acclaimed filmmaker Neeraj Pandey, popular for hit thrillers like A Wednesday, Baby and Special 26, is the director and producer of Aiyaary.
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia