Ram has begun dubbing for his upcoming film Endhukante Premanta. For the past few days, the film was being shot in Hyderabad and the buzz is that the film is shaping out quite well. Ram and Tamannaah are playing lead roles in the film and romance specialist A Karunakaran is directing the film. Kona Venkat has written the script and he’s also playing a role in the film. GV Prakash is composing the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer. Major part of the film was shot in Switzerland and France earlier this year. Post the success of Kandireega, Ram is confident that this romantic entertainer will be another hit film in his career. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights