Indian movies always open big in the US and especially Hindi films have a huge market. But off late, things have changed as Telugu films too are creating their own space and racing ahead in terms of collections
Along with Ram Charan’s Dhruva, yet another much Bollywood biggie Befikre was released yesterday. The collections of Dhruva were even better than Befikre in many parts of the US making the action entertainer a hot property
As the Hindi film had strong adult content, the turnout from the Indian audience was quite less. Even the star status of Ranveer Singh could not pull many crowds and this helped the collections of Dhruva.
With the weekend setting in, the collections ar bound to increase for Dhruva.
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
Articles that might interest you