Mega Power Star Ram Charan is busy with the shooting of a fight sequence for his upcoming film ‘Govindudu Andhari Vadele’. A special set has been erected for Charan for this movie and the fight sequences are going on there in the supervision of Ram Lakshman masters.
The film is being directed by Krishna Vamsi and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the heroine. Tamil Actor Rajkiran and veteran hero Srikanth are also taking part in this shoot. The film is being produced by Bandla Ganesh.
GAV is a family entertainer that will have a good dose of action and sentiment. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music director of this movie.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi set for August clash
- Charmme leaves for SIT interrogation from Paisa Vasool’s shoot
- Yet another actress buys a posh flat in Hyderabad
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
Articles that might interest you