Mega Power Star Ram Charan is busy with the shooting of a fight sequence for his upcoming film ‘Govindudu Andhari Vadele’. A special set has been erected for Charan for this movie and the fight sequences are going on there in the supervision of Ram Lakshman masters.
The film is being directed by Krishna Vamsi and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the heroine. Tamil Actor Rajkiran and veteran hero Srikanth are also taking part in this shoot. The film is being produced by Bandla Ganesh.
GAV is a family entertainer that will have a good dose of action and sentiment. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music director of this movie.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
Articles that might interest you