On this day, in 2007, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son Ram Charan made his silver screen debut with Puri Jagannadh’s Chirutha. The film, produced by senior filmmaker Ashwini Dutt, went on to become a decent success and paved the way for a glorious career for Charan.
Today, Charan completes ten years as an actor. Even though he was introduced as a star kid, Charan, over the years, has cultivated his own fan base, apart from the traditional Mega fans. Magadheera, Naayak, Yevadu and Dhruva are some of Charan’s memorable movies.
The actor has acted in 10 movies in these 10 years, and is currently shooting for his 11th movie, Rangasthalam 1985. The film is slated for release during Sankranthi early next year.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon