Finally, Mega Power Star Ram Charan has joined the shooting team of his ongoing film, tentatively titled Dhruva. The latest schedule has commenced today in Gachibowli, Hyderabad and it will last until the 12th of this month. The unit will then move on to the Kashmir schedule, which will kick-start on the 20th of this month.
Dhruva is an official remake of the super hit Tamil action thriller, Thani Oruvan. Charan will be playing the role of a meticulous IPS officer. Rakul Preet Singh will be seen opposite Charan and Aravind Swami is the film’s antagonist. Surender Reddy is directing the film and Allu Aravind is producing it.
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
Articles that might interest you