As we all know that Ram Charan is currently giving finishing touches to his latest flick Govindudu Andari Vaadele. Once he is done with this film, he will move on to the Srinu Vytla project. But latest grapevine also reveals that Charan has okayed a script narrated by Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan.
This news was revealed by Kona himself during one of his interviews. Kona also revealed that this project will be a fun entertainer on the lines of Ready and Dookudu. Shooting of this film will go on floors in late 2015, and more details about the director and star cast will be revealed soon.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you