As we all know that Ram Charan is currently giving finishing touches to his latest flick Govindudu Andari Vaadele. Once he is done with this film, he will move on to the Srinu Vytla project. But latest grapevine also reveals that Charan has okayed a script narrated by Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan.
This news was revealed by Kona himself during one of his interviews. Kona also revealed that this project will be a fun entertainer on the lines of Ready and Dookudu. Shooting of this film will go on floors in late 2015, and more details about the director and star cast will be revealed soon.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you