Actor Ram Charan, who will soon greet his fans in a suave and stylish cop avatar with his ongoing film Dhruva, has refuted the rumours about a multistarrer in Hindi with Bollywood’s superstar Salman Khan. Until now, there were numerous reports about Ram Charan’s re-entry into Bollywood with a Salman Khan-starrer.
However, Charan did say that Salman had promised him to produce his next Bollywood film under his home banner. However, the script has not been finalized until now, Charan said in his latest interview to a leading media agency.
It is well known that Salman had helped out Ram Charan throughout the making if his debut Bollywood film, Zanjeer.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you