Actor Ram Charan has signed yet another endorsement. The actor will be the brand ambassador of Apollo-Jiyo, an initiative of spiritual guru Deepak Chopra’s Jiyo and Apollo Life, brainchild of Apollo Hospitals. Ram Charan unveiled the Apollo-Jiyo app in an event yesterday.
The Apollo-Jiyo app aims at the overall well-being and positive health of employees in the corporate and other sectors by keeping them up to date with the latest in Wellness from across the globe.
Speaking at the inaugural event, Ram Charan said, “Fitness, wellness and well-being are very important not only for actors but for everyone in today’s highly competitive world. Take care of your body and your body will take care of you. The Apollo-Jiyo app will become the one stop for my wellness”.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan