It is already a known fact that mega power star Ram Charan Tej will be doing a stunt man’s role in Srinu Vaitla’s upcoming action entertainer tentatively titled ‘My Name Is Raju’. However, if the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Ram Charan will be seen in a dual role and is going to don a powerful cop avatar yet again in this film.
A short while ago, pictures of Ram Charan in the police officer role have leaked on the internet and went viral on social media within minutes of their release. Fans of Ram Charan are going gaga over the leaked pictures and are quite impressed with Ram Charan’s cop outfit.
Currently, the film’s shooting is progressing at jet speed in the old city of Hyderabad. DVV Dannaya is producing this flick under his Universal Media banner. Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s heroine and Thaman is the music composer. This movie is slated to hit the screens in October.
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp