Two days after getting married, Ram Charan and Upasana paid a visit to Lord Venkateshwara Swamy temple in Tirumala earlier today. The newly wed couple was accompanied by Chiranjeevi and few other important members of the family. After their visit to the temple, the couple spent some time in the temple’s premises during which Chiranjeevi served food to the pilgrims who had just sat down for the lunch. Yesterday, Chiranjeevi hosted a grand reception for Ram Charan’s fans in Hyderabad. With the wedding festivities coming to an end, Ram Charan Tej will soon join the sets of V V Vinayak’s upcoming film. Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles in the film. Apart from this film, he’s also part of Vamshi Paidipalli’s Yevadu and the remake of Zanjeer. It’s going to be quite a hectic year ahead for Ram Charan, much to the delight of his fans.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you