Two days after getting married, Ram Charan and Upasana paid a visit to Lord Venkateshwara Swamy temple in Tirumala earlier today. The newly wed couple was accompanied by Chiranjeevi and few other important members of the family. After their visit to the temple, the couple spent some time in the temple’s premises during which Chiranjeevi served food to the pilgrims who had just sat down for the lunch. Yesterday, Chiranjeevi hosted a grand reception for Ram Charan’s fans in Hyderabad. With the wedding festivities coming to an end, Ram Charan Tej will soon join the sets of V V Vinayak’s upcoming film. Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles in the film. Apart from this film, he’s also part of Vamshi Paidipalli’s Yevadu and the remake of Zanjeer. It’s going to be quite a hectic year ahead for Ram Charan, much to the delight of his fans.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans