Two days after getting married, Ram Charan and Upasana paid a visit to Lord Venkateshwara Swamy temple in Tirumala earlier today. The newly wed couple was accompanied by Chiranjeevi and few other important members of the family. After their visit to the temple, the couple spent some time in the temple’s premises during which Chiranjeevi served food to the pilgrims who had just sat down for the lunch. Yesterday, Chiranjeevi hosted a grand reception for Ram Charan’s fans in Hyderabad. With the wedding festivities coming to an end, Ram Charan Tej will soon join the sets of V V Vinayak’s upcoming film. Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles in the film. Apart from this film, he’s also part of Vamshi Paidipalli’s Yevadu and the remake of Zanjeer. It’s going to be quite a hectic year ahead for Ram Charan, much to the delight of his fans.
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya