Ram Charan’s next film with Sreenu Vaitla already completed a short schedule couple of weeks ago. The unit is now busy with the pre-production work and the film’s regular shoot will commence on 22nd April. The shooting will take place in Hyderabad after which the unit will go abroad in May to can a few songs.
As per the buzz, the unit will be shooting nonstop to release the film as a Dasara treat. This yet to be titled film has Rakul Preet Singh playing the female lead and star writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan are handling the story and dialogues.
SS Thaman is the film’s music composer and DVV. Danayya is the producer.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you