By now, everyone knows that Ram Charan is all set to take the remake of Thani Oruvan on floors soon. Meanwhile, latest reports in the film circles reveal that the makers are contemplating on naming the movie as Dhruva.
Right from the time the movie was announced, Rakshak was the title in consideration. But looks like the makers have decided on Dhruva. An official confirmation is yet to made on this regard.
Ram Charan will be seen in a new look in this film which will be directed by Surender Reddy. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you