By now, everyone knows that Ram Charan is all set to take the remake of Thani Oruvan on floors soon. Meanwhile, latest reports in the film circles reveal that the makers are contemplating on naming the movie as Dhruva.
Right from the time the movie was announced, Rakshak was the title in consideration. But looks like the makers have decided on Dhruva. An official confirmation is yet to made on this regard.
Ram Charan will be seen in a new look in this film which will be directed by Surender Reddy. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s latest AP/TG five-day collections
- Murugadoss clears all rumors