By now, everyone knows that Ram Charan is all set to take the remake of Thani Oruvan on floors soon. Meanwhile, latest reports in the film circles reveal that the makers are contemplating on naming the movie as Dhruva.
Right from the time the movie was announced, Rakshak was the title in consideration. But looks like the makers have decided on Dhruva. An official confirmation is yet to made on this regard.
Ram Charan will be seen in a new look in this film which will be directed by Surender Reddy. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy