By now, everyone knows that Ram Charan is all set to take the remake of Thani Oruvan on floors soon. Meanwhile, latest reports in the film circles reveal that the makers are contemplating on naming the movie as Dhruva.
Right from the time the movie was announced, Rakshak was the title in consideration. But looks like the makers have decided on Dhruva. An official confirmation is yet to made on this regard.
Ram Charan will be seen in a new look in this film which will be directed by Surender Reddy. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties