Tollywood heartthrob Ram seems to be in the mood to act in more action entertainers than ever before. So far, most of his films starting from Devadasu have been romantic entertainers with a little bit of action. Srinu Vaitla’s Ready gave him the much needed push for his career and last year, Kandireega gave him a huge break. He’s currently acting in Bhaskar’s Ongole Githa and his next film with Santosh Srinivas will go on floors soon. Revealing his plans, Ram tweeted, “After #OngoleGitha ,in a mood for Action ENTERTAINERS!setting up 2 Interesting projects back2 back!vl letchya all knw 1ce dey r”GOOD 2 GO”:).” Meanwhile, the first look of Ongole Githa will be revealed soon. Krithi Kharbanda is playing the lead role opposite Ram in this film. BVSN Prasad is producing it and GV Prakash has composed the music.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you