Tollywood heartthrob Ram seems to be in the mood to act in more action entertainers than ever before. So far, most of his films starting from Devadasu have been romantic entertainers with a little bit of action. Srinu Vaitla’s Ready gave him the much needed push for his career and last year, Kandireega gave him a huge break. He’s currently acting in Bhaskar’s Ongole Githa and his next film with Santosh Srinivas will go on floors soon. Revealing his plans, Ram tweeted, “After #OngoleGitha ,in a mood for Action ENTERTAINERS!setting up 2 Interesting projects back2 back!vl letchya all knw 1ce dey r”GOOD 2 GO”:).” Meanwhile, the first look of Ongole Githa will be revealed soon. Krithi Kharbanda is playing the lead role opposite Ram in this film. BVSN Prasad is producing it and GV Prakash has composed the music.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- Press Note : Jawaan Overseas by BlueSky