Hero Ram and Rakul Preet Singh are busy filming some key scenes for their upcoming film Pandaga Chesko in Hyderabad currently. Already, the first schedule has been completed and the second schedule has kick started form today.
Gopichand Malineni is the director of the film and Paruchuri Kireeti is the producer. Thaman SS is going to compose the music. Ram plays the role of an stylish NRI in the film which also stars Sonal Chauhan in the lead.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend