Rana Daggubati is a busy bee. Ever since he took up a key role in Baahubali, the actor has been flooded with offers, and this year has been particularly quite busy for the star. Apart from Baahubali 2, the actor had two more releases – Ghazi and Nene Raju Nene Mantri.
He’s all set to ring in the new year with the first look of his ambitious project – Haathi Mere Saathi. The first look of the film is going to be unveiled on January 1 and the project will take off soon after that. Prabhu Solomon is going to direct the film and it’s said to be inspired from a real story about a man and an elephant.
Currently, Rana is in the US as part of the Hello’s movie promotions.
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?