Rana Daggubati is awaiting the release of the Telugu-Hindi bilingual film, Ghazi, which is wrapping up its post-production formalities currently. Ghazi is a period war film based on the mysterious sinking of the PNS Ghazi submarine during the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
According to the latest reports, Rana is in talks for yet another Indo-Pak war movie under Major Ravi’s direction. Apparently, Rana will essay the role of Lieutenant Chinmay, a Commander of an army tank during the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
This film will be shot in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam and the movie may go on floors in September once Rana wraps up his part for Baahubali The Conclusion.
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu