Rana Daggubati is awaiting the release of the Telugu-Hindi bilingual film, Ghazi, which is wrapping up its post-production formalities currently. Ghazi is a period war film based on the mysterious sinking of the PNS Ghazi submarine during the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
According to the latest reports, Rana is in talks for yet another Indo-Pak war movie under Major Ravi’s direction. Apparently, Rana will essay the role of Lieutenant Chinmay, a Commander of an army tank during the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
This film will be shot in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam and the movie may go on floors in September once Rana wraps up his part for Baahubali The Conclusion.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23