Rana Daggubati is awaiting the release of the Telugu-Hindi bilingual film, Ghazi, which is wrapping up its post-production formalities currently. Ghazi is a period war film based on the mysterious sinking of the PNS Ghazi submarine during the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
According to the latest reports, Rana is in talks for yet another Indo-Pak war movie under Major Ravi’s direction. Apparently, Rana will essay the role of Lieutenant Chinmay, a Commander of an army tank during the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
This film will be shot in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam and the movie may go on floors in September once Rana wraps up his part for Baahubali The Conclusion.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you