Rana Daggubati has been aggressively promoting his upcoming film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, over the past few days. The actor, along with the film’s leading lady Kajal, was in Vijayawada today to take part in a promotional event.
At the event, a journalist asked Rana about a possible collaboration between him and his uncle Venkatesh. Rana said that he is scared to act alongside his uncle. The macho actor went on to say that they have been looking for the right script and hoped to find it soon.
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
Articles that might interest you