Rana Daggubati has been aggressively promoting his upcoming film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, over the past few days. The actor, along with the film’s leading lady Kajal, was in Vijayawada today to take part in a promotional event.
At the event, a journalist asked Rana about a possible collaboration between him and his uncle Venkatesh. Rana said that he is scared to act alongside his uncle. The macho actor went on to say that they have been looking for the right script and hoped to find it soon.
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon
- Here’s Rajamouli’s favorite film of the year
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi seals its release date
- Sirivennela-Trivikram’s combo strikes with Gaali Vaaluga
- Breezy title for Nithiin’s next?