It’s been nearly two years since Rana Daggubati appeared in a full-fledged role in a Hindi film. Although he made a cameo in Ranbir, Deepika starrer Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, Department, which released in 2012, was his last big film in Hindi. Despite the long gap, the actor is confident that he’ll return to Bollywood soon.
In a recent interview, Rana said, “If you are not stationed continuously in Mumbai, people tend to forget you. However, I have got a good reception in Bollywood and I will get going into the Bollywood horizon very soon.” It remains to be seen what Rana plans to do next since his current commitments in Telugu are bound to keep him busy for the next few months.
Currently, Rana is busy with Baahubali, Rudramadevi and rumours are rife that he’s going to team up with Puri Jagannadh for an action entertainer soon.
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
- Samantha teaches a lesson to her troll
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
Articles that might interest you