It’s been nearly two years since Rana Daggubati appeared in a full-fledged role in a Hindi film. Although he made a cameo in Ranbir, Deepika starrer Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, Department, which released in 2012, was his last big film in Hindi. Despite the long gap, the actor is confident that he’ll return to Bollywood soon.
In a recent interview, Rana said, “If you are not stationed continuously in Mumbai, people tend to forget you. However, I have got a good reception in Bollywood and I will get going into the Bollywood horizon very soon.” It remains to be seen what Rana plans to do next since his current commitments in Telugu are bound to keep him busy for the next few months.
Currently, Rana is busy with Baahubali, Rudramadevi and rumours are rife that he’s going to team up with Puri Jagannadh for an action entertainer soon.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you