Ghazi is a war film which is mostly shot in a submarine and Rana reveals that it was quite tough to shoot indoors all the time. A huge set was built and the entire crew used to shoot for several days inside the set.
Rana says that after a point in time, everyone on the set started to get a bit frustrated as they would never get to see the sun and be shooting indoors. To overcome this, a plan was made where some outdoor scenes were included just to make things easy for the actors.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi will release in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi simultaneously.
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
- National Award winner as villain in Vikram’s next
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
Articles that might interest you