Ghazi is a war film which is mostly shot in a submarine and Rana reveals that it was quite tough to shoot indoors all the time. A huge set was built and the entire crew used to shoot for several days inside the set.
Rana says that after a point in time, everyone on the set started to get a bit frustrated as they would never get to see the sun and be shooting indoors. To overcome this, a plan was made where some outdoor scenes were included just to make things easy for the actors.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi will release in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi simultaneously.
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you