Ghazi is a war film which is mostly shot in a submarine and Rana reveals that it was quite tough to shoot indoors all the time. A huge set was built and the entire crew used to shoot for several days inside the set.
Rana says that after a point in time, everyone on the set started to get a bit frustrated as they would never get to see the sun and be shooting indoors. To overcome this, a plan was made where some outdoor scenes were included just to make things easy for the actors.
Directed by Sankalp Reddy, Ghazi will release in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi simultaneously.
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Vizag region details
Articles that might interest you