Young hunk Rana Daggubati is going to start dubbing for his upcoming movie ‘Naa Ishtam’ from today. Rana just completed a schedule of his movie ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ and he is now going to devote his time to ‘Naa Ishtam’. The movie is currently in post production mode and an announcement regarding the release date is expected soon. Prakash Tholeti is making his debut as a director and he has moulded this film as a youthful romantic entertainer.
Genelia is the heroine opposite Rana in ‘Naa Ishtam’ and she will be seen as Krishna Veni. Paruchuri Kireeti has produced the movie and Chakri has scored the music. Brahmanandam has played a key role in this movie. Ali, Subbaraju, Raghubabu and Pragathi are the other senior artistes in this movie.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign