Rana is leaving no stone unturned to promote his upcoming film ‘Nene Raju Nene Mantri’. The film, directed by Teja, narrates the story of a youngster’s journey after he’s pushed to the limit by those who are in power. “It’s not a political film like Leader. We are trying to showcase how a man’s relationship with his family changes once he starts turning into a evil person. It’s about revenge and redemption,” Rana said.
As part of the film’s promotions, the actor is going to interact with hundreds of Venkatesh’s fans and their families, who have supported him right from his debut film onwards. “I felt this would be a better way to engage with people who have supported me instead of having a regular audio or a pre-release event,” Rana revealed.
Apart from Hyderabad, the actor will also be promoting the film in Vizag, Chennai, Bangalore and Kochi in the next few days. The film, which also has Kajal and Catherine Tresa, will hit the screens in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam on August 11.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title