Rana is one actor who takes immense training in all his roles. Now, he is doing an animal-based film called Haathi Mere Sathi which is being directed by Prabhu Solomon.
As Rana will be sharing screen space with a lot of elephants, the star actor has headed to Kerala and will spending time with the elephants for about two weeks.
This will make him get quite used to the elephants so that he can shoot freely with them. The shooting of the film will happen in the dense forests of Kerala.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date