Rana, Nayanthara starrer Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum will soon be shot in Palakkad, Kerala. Last month, majority of the film’s action episodes were canned in Hyderabad and the buzz is that the remaining action sequences will be canned in Kerala. There are six fights in the film and Rana will be seen in a brand new action avatar in the film. In the film, he plays a role named B Tech Babu, whose family has a penchant for theatre. He falls in love with a documentary filmmaker named Devika and Nayanthara is playing this role. The film is about how they meet and what they achieve in the end. Krish Jagarlamudi is directing the film and Y Rajeev Reddy, Saibabu Jagarlamudi are producing the film. Gnanasekhar V S is the cinematographer and Mani Sharma is composing the music.
- Kiara Advani, Kriti Sanon Sign Housefull 4
- Sumanth’s 25th film gets an interesting title
- MLA’s promotions in full swing
- Kalyanram To Team Up With Virinchi Varma
- Mohan Babu Makes A Special Request To His Well-Wishers