It’s well-known that macho hunk Rana Daggubati will be essaying the titular role in a biopic on the life of notorious Stuartpuram thief ‘Tiger’ Nageswara Rao. Noted producer Anil Sunkara will be producing the movie, while Kittu Unnadu Jagratha fame Vamsi Krishna will be directing this exciting period thriller.
According to the latest reports, Tiger Nageswara Rao will be launched on April 23 and the film’s regular shoot will kick-start from May. Meanwhile, Rana will be wrapping up his ongoing projects, 1945 and Adavi Ramudu (Haathi Mere Saathi).
Apparently, the makers are planning to wrap up Tiger Nageswara Rao’s shoot within just 2 months. Currently, the film’s pre-production formalities are underway in full swing. Stay tuned for more updates on Tiger Nageswara Rao biopic.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections