And finally, on its 4th day, Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam has become the 4th all-time highest grossing Telugu movie in the US. Until 10 pm, Rangasthalam grossed over $80K, taking its latest total to $2.45 million.
In its glorious box-office run, Rangasthalam surpassed Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No.150 ($2.44M) and A..Aa ($2.44M). The film has now set its eyes on Srimanthudu ($2.87M) and then the rare $3 million club.
This is the first $2 million movie for Ram Charan and second for Sukumar, after NTR’s Nannaku Prematho. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more box-office reports on Rangasthalam.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date