The team of Ram Charan’s ongoing village entertainer, Rangasthalam 1985, has wrapped up the third schedule in Rajahmundry. The unit and the Mega Powerstar have returned to Hyderabad and they’ll resume the next schedule after a brief break.
As per the latest update from the team, 40 per cent of the film’s shooting has been completed, including one and a half song. Samantha is the film’s leading lady. Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in the movie.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing this high budget entertainer and DSP is scoring the music.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema