After a slow start, Naga Chaitanya’s family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has picked up quite well and is collecting some decent amounts at the box office. The latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 12.3 crores to date.
The family audience is loving this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead. Kalyan Krishna has presented Chiatu in a completely new avatar and it will be very interesting to see how the film will progress from now on as films like Andhagadu and Fashion designer are releasing this week.
Produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna, this film has music by Devi Sri Prasad. Sampath and Jagapathi Babu play crucial roles.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?