After a slow start, Naga Chaitanya’s family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has picked up quite well and is collecting some decent amounts at the box office. The latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 12.3 crores to date.
The family audience is loving this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead. Kalyan Krishna has presented Chiatu in a completely new avatar and it will be very interesting to see how the film will progress from now on as films like Andhagadu and Fashion designer are releasing this week.
Produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna, this film has music by Devi Sri Prasad. Sampath and Jagapathi Babu play crucial roles.
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Press Note : ‘LIE’ Overseas by CineParadiso
Articles that might interest you