Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja had to face the ire of angry Telangana activists today during the shooting of his upcoming movie ‘Daruvu’. Shooting was going on at RTC Hospital near Tarnaka when some people stormed the sets shouting slogans in support of Telangana. Tensions rose after arguments between both sides broke out and the activists went on a rampage, damaging furniture and other equipment.
Police intervened to sort out the issue and shooting was cancelled for the day. Tapsee is the heroine in this film and the movie is said to be a socio fantasy entertainer.
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu
- Pawan Kalyan to visit OU student’s family
- Drug peddler’s arrest rocks Bollywood
- Abhimanyudu gets a new release date
- Poll : What did you think of MCA’s theatrical trailer?