Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja had to face the ire of angry Telangana activists today during the shooting of his upcoming movie ‘Daruvu’. Shooting was going on at RTC Hospital near Tarnaka when some people stormed the sets shouting slogans in support of Telangana. Tensions rose after arguments between both sides broke out and the activists went on a rampage, damaging furniture and other equipment.
Police intervened to sort out the issue and shooting was cancelled for the day. Tapsee is the heroine in this film and the movie is said to be a socio fantasy entertainer.
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest
- Viral sensation Priya Prakash moves Supreme Court
- Rana completes eight years in the industry
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films