It is a known fact that Ravi Teja is currently shooting for his new film in the direction of Kalyan Krishna. The latest we hear is that a fresh schedule of the film will be starting tomorrow in RFC, Hyderabad.
A heavy duty fight sequence will be shot on Ravi Teja and fight masters, Ram Lakshman will be composing the thrills in this film which will be high on family emotions.
Newcomer, Malavika Sharma is playing the female lead in this film which is being made on a huge scale. Fidaa fame, Shaktikanth is composing the music for this film which will release in late summer.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films