Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Meher Ramesh were supposed to team up for a new film titled ‘Power’. The film was supposed to be produced by Welfare Creations banner. But if the latest news doing the rounds in Filmnagar is to be believed, the project has been dropped.
After the debacle of ‘Shadow’ and the intense criticism heaped on Meher Ramesh by critics and common viewers alike, the producers reportedly backed out of the project. Hero Ravi Teja is also going through a lean phase right now, so the project reportedly looked quite unviable for them.
An official confirmation about this news could not be obtained, so we will update you when we have more information about the same.
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- Manchu Manoj’s moving letter to fellow Indians
- Viswasam’s new schedule gets a date
- Mythri Movie Makers announce their project with superstar
- Kanam will move you completely- Sai Pallavi