After a gap of nearly two years, hero Ravi Teja is back to donning the grease paint for back-to-back movies – Raja The Great and Touch Chesi Chudu. While Raja The Great is nearing completion, the Mass Maharaja has also shot for a few days for Touch Chesi Chudu.
As per the latest reports, Ravi Teja has reportedly delayed Touch Chesi Chudu for a while as he is sporting a bearded look in Raja The Great. Ravi Teja will be sporting a clean shaven look in Touch Chesi Chudu and he will undergo a slight makeover soon after he wraps up Raja The Great.
Touch Chesi Chudu is being directed by debutant Vikram Sirikonda. The film stars Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor as the female leads.
- First look and title of Nani’s second production this evening
- Interesting speculation on Pawan and Sye Raa
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version