After a gap of nearly two years, hero Ravi Teja is back to donning the grease paint for back-to-back movies – Raja The Great and Touch Chesi Chudu. While Raja The Great is nearing completion, the Mass Maharaja has also shot for a few days for Touch Chesi Chudu.
As per the latest reports, Ravi Teja has reportedly delayed Touch Chesi Chudu for a while as he is sporting a bearded look in Raja The Great. Ravi Teja will be sporting a clean shaven look in Touch Chesi Chudu and he will undergo a slight makeover soon after he wraps up Raja The Great.
Touch Chesi Chudu is being directed by debutant Vikram Sirikonda. The film stars Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor as the female leads.
- Poll : What did you think of C/o Suriya’s teaser?
- Rajamouli is not disappointed on losing out on Oscar entry
- Sharwa Awaits ‘Bhale’ Magic
- Yet another interesting biopic in the offing
- Team Jai Lava Kusa to celebrate the film’s success
Articles that might interest you