The spirit of millions of Tamilians who are hitting the roads to protect their culture by demanding the Supreme Court to lift its ban on the ancient bull taming sport of Jallikattu is moving everyone.
Star choreographer and director Lawrence is one of the stars who joined the protestors at the Merina Beach in Chennai. Lawrence and his team provided food and water for the protestors.
Speaking on the occasion, Lawrence reminded that people have contributed money during Chennai floods and that if needed he is ready to contribute even 1 crore for the Jallikattu movement.
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
Articles that might interest you