The spirit of millions of Tamilians who are hitting the roads to protect their culture by demanding the Supreme Court to lift its ban on the ancient bull taming sport of Jallikattu is moving everyone.
Star choreographer and director Lawrence is one of the stars who joined the protestors at the Merina Beach in Chennai. Lawrence and his team provided food and water for the protestors.
Speaking on the occasion, Lawrence reminded that people have contributed money during Chennai floods and that if needed he is ready to contribute even 1 crore for the Jallikattu movement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly