The most busiest actor in Telugu film industry, Nara Rohith, is ready with multiple films which are gearing up for a release. While his Tuntari is slated to hit the screens first, the romantic family drama Savithri is nearing its post-production phase.
The makers of Savithri have revealed that the film will release on March 25th as a summer treat. The audio album, composed by Shravan, will be unveiled towards the end of this month. Nara Rohith will sport a new look and he teams up with Nanditha for the first time.
Directed by Pavan Sadineni, Savithri is produced by Dr. VB Rajendra Prasad under his Vision Filmmakers banner.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Sai Dharam to team up with romance specialist?
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
- Nagarjuna condemns Chalapati Rao’s comments
- Rakul hails Mahesh Babu’s behaviour
Articles that might interest you