The most busiest actor in Telugu film industry, Nara Rohith, is ready with multiple films which are gearing up for a release. While his Tuntari is slated to hit the screens first, the romantic family drama Savithri is nearing its post-production phase.
The makers of Savithri have revealed that the film will release on March 25th as a summer treat. The audio album, composed by Shravan, will be unveiled towards the end of this month. Nara Rohith will sport a new look and he teams up with Nanditha for the first time.
Directed by Pavan Sadineni, Savithri is produced by Dr. VB Rajendra Prasad under his Vision Filmmakers banner.
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya