Looks like Shankar’s I will not see the light of the day any time soon. According to the latest updates, the Madras High Court has given a three weeks stay for this film on a petition filed by one of the financiers.
‘I’ was all set for a mammoth release on the 14th of this month. But with this twist in the tale, things look a bit hazy at the moment. Reports also reveal that an off the court settlement will be made and the film will release smoothly. Keep watching this space for more updates about the release of this film
- Mahesh scores his 2nd $2M film with Bharat Ane Nenu
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike