Looks like Shankar’s I will not see the light of the day any time soon. According to the latest updates, the Madras High Court has given a three weeks stay for this film on a petition filed by one of the financiers.
‘I’ was all set for a mammoth release on the 14th of this month. But with this twist in the tale, things look a bit hazy at the moment. Reports also reveal that an off the court settlement will be made and the film will release smoothly. Keep watching this space for more updates about the release of this film
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?