Looks like Shankar’s I will not see the light of the day any time soon. According to the latest updates, the Madras High Court has given a three weeks stay for this film on a petition filed by one of the financiers.
‘I’ was all set for a mammoth release on the 14th of this month. But with this twist in the tale, things look a bit hazy at the moment. Reports also reveal that an off the court settlement will be made and the film will release smoothly. Keep watching this space for more updates about the release of this film
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you