Legendary director Kodandarami Reddy and mega star Chiranjeevi go a long way back in their careers. The once hot shot film maker has directed Chiru in over 20 films in his illustrious career. Recently, he sparked off a controversy by saying that no one will be interested in watching the 150th film of Chiru if the mega star makes a message oriented film.
These strong comments created a huge ruckus and upset many mega fans. Earlier today, Kondandarami Reddy publicly apologized to Chiru and his family through a leading news paper saying that he was carried away with his words and should have thought about his close friend Chiranjeevi before making such comments.
This brought a huge relief among all the mega fans who started trolling Kondarami Reddy on the social media. Remake of a social entertainer, Chiru’s 150th film is based on the problems of farmers and has a strong message in the film.
- Chay-Rakul to team up once again
- Latest update on Varun Tej- Sankalp film
- Miss India contestant thrilled to debut with Mani Ratnam’s film
- Rajamouli behind Juvva’s title change
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja