Maverick movie makers Ram Gopal Varma and Puri Jagan seem to have some big plans for a new movie. The duo went around the Old City area of Hyderabad recently and conducted a recce of sorts. The directors reportedly filmed a procession near the Charminar area.
Sources say that RGV also went and met some police officials during this tour. While details are not very clear about the reason for RGV’s visit, filmnagar is abuzz with speculation about a possible film on the terror networks in Hyderabad city.
Ram Gopal Varma is currently busy with the shooting of Dr. Mohan Babu’s movie and Puri Jagan is busy with the post-production activities of Nithiin’s ‘Heart Attack’.
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
- Pawan content with Katamarayudu
- Trisha bags much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Miya George – Political drama in Yaman attracted me a lot
Articles that might interest you