Ram Gopal Varma is making a new film which has been titled ‘The attacks of 26/11’ and shooting has started today. The movie is based on the devastating terror attacks on the city of Mumbai and the principal character in the film will be that of Kasab. And RGV has found an actor with a stunning resemblance to Kasab. He is Sanjay Jaiswal and he happens to be a stage artiste in Mumbai.
The movie is going to be a very hard hitting drama with a very realistic portrayal of the events that led to the attack. We are impressed with the extremely close resemblance the actor shares with the terrorist Kasab.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind