Eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma never minces words on any random topics and tweets about them unabashedly. In the process, he often rakes up several controversies and even lands himself in trouble.
In one such incident, a metropolitan magistrate court in Mumbai has issued process against the filmmaker for his blasphemous and mocking tweets on Lord Ganesha and for outraging the religious sentiments of people.
RGV will have to appear in the court for the hearing or respond within July 19. The complaint was filed by a person named Viveck Shetty based on RGV’s tweets on Ganesh immersion in 2014.
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
Articles that might interest you