Richa Gangopadhyay, who recently went to Kolkata, has wrapped up the first schedule of her Bengali debut film opposite Prosenjit. The actress had stated earlier that she always wanted to do a Bengali film since it was her mother tongue. And now, she had fallen in love with Kolkata. “Never thought I’d get so attached to Kolkata. Really wish I could have spent more time here. A city full of character with an old-world charm :),” she tweeted. The next schedule of this film, which is a remake of Vikramarkudu, will take place in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. Richa will simultaneously shoot for her film with Prabhas apart from this Bengali film. Looks like the actress’ diary is full this month.
- Massive climax for Vijay-Murugadoss’ film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu seals its release date
- Young Telugu actress signs Aravindha Sametha?
- Taapsee is in no hurry to go to Hollywood
- Disha Patani To Team Up With Hrithik?