The shooting of Rajnikanth’s Robot 2.0 is going on in full swing and the team is busy canning some crucial scenes featuring the lead cast. Latest update reveals that the post production formalities have already begun and the CG work is being done simultaneously.
The famous Animatronix studios is looking after the VFX department and reports reveal that the sequel will have some never before seen special effects. Directed by Shankar, Robot 2.0 has Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar in other lead roles. A R Rahman composes the music.
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
Articles that might interest you