RP Patnaik, who is keen to make a comeback after his previous flick Tulasi Dalam is coming up with a flick titled Manalo Okadu. The film, which also stars Anitha Reddy and Sai Kumar alongside RP, has apparently completed approximately 90% of its shoot.
The film is based on real-life events and the post-production activities have already been kickstarted. Directed by RP himself, the film is being bankrolled by Jaganmohan and is slated to hit the screens later this year.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you