RP Patnaik, who is keen to make a comeback after his previous flick Tulasi Dalam is coming up with a flick titled Manalo Okadu. The film, which also stars Anitha Reddy and Sai Kumar alongside RP, has apparently completed approximately 90% of its shoot.
The film is based on real-life events and the post-production activities have already been kickstarted. Directed by RP himself, the film is being bankrolled by Jaganmohan and is slated to hit the screens later this year.
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
- Fidaa to release amidst superb hype
- NTR not doing that remake
Articles that might interest you