Gunasekhar’s ‘Rudrama Devi 3D’ is expected to release in the second half of this year and the film is supposed to be India’s first historical 3D film. When a film has VFX, it is quite a tough job for the team during post-production. But when 3D is also involved, things get really problematic.
Something similar is happening for the Rudhrama Devi team now. The movie is being handled by international technicians but they have found the task to be quite challenging, due to resource constraints and other things. This is to be expected and every film containing heavy VFX work has faced the same situation, from ‘Eega’ to ‘Anji’.
Gunasekhar is the director and producer of the film and he is working round the clock to make things as smooth as possible. Anushka and Rana Daggubati are the lead actors in this movie.
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting thriller
- Mahesh25 makers planning a surprise soon?
- Keshava makes a killing in its 1st weekend
- Rajasekhar revisits his Magaadu for Garuda Vega
- Manchu hero to work on farmers welfare
Articles that might interest you