Talented director Gunasekhar, who gave us super hits like Okkadu, Arjun and Choodalani Undi is pretty determined to get back to his best with his latest flick Rudrama Devi. The Anushka starrer has completed it shoot and is busy in its post production formalities.
According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release their film in summer 2015. Initially, the makers planned to release the film during Sankranti, but as post production works are taking more time, they have decided to move ahead to summer 2015.
Rudrama Devi is the first 3D historic Indian film to be ever made. Some big names like Allu Arjun and Rana Daggubati are also involved in this project which has music by Ilayaraja.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you