Talented director Gunasekhar, who gave us super hits like Okkadu, Arjun and Choodalani Undi is pretty determined to get back to his best with his latest flick Rudrama Devi. The Anushka starrer has completed it shoot and is busy in its post production formalities.
According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release their film in summer 2015. Initially, the makers planned to release the film during Sankranti, but as post production works are taking more time, they have decided to move ahead to summer 2015.
Rudrama Devi is the first 3D historic Indian film to be ever made. Some big names like Allu Arjun and Rana Daggubati are also involved in this project which has music by Ilayaraja.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat