Gunasekhar’s most ambitious project based on the warrior princess of the Kakatiya Kingdom, ‘Rudramadevi’, is getting ready to hit the screens this summer. As many as 9 years of research and 2 years of shooting went into the making of this first ever historical 3D Stereographic film in India.
The film’s post-production work is coming to an end and Gunasekhar is planning to release the audio on 8th April at the Warangal Fort, the historical ruins of the Kakatiya kingdom. Recently, the makers unveiled the film’s trailer to a thumping response, taking the expectations on the film quite high.
The film’s music is composed by legendary composer Ilayaraja. Featuring Anushka as Rudramadevi, the film boasts an ensemble cast comprising of Rana, Allu Arjun, Nitya Menen, Prakash Raj and others in important roles.
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
Articles that might interest you