Even after her marriage, Amala continued to act in films such as Mili, Memu and the recently released Amma Kanakku in which she played the mother of a teenage girl. In one of the promotional interviews for Amma Kanakku, Amala was asked if she will only continue to act in mother roles.
Amala replied saying that it is sad to brand a married actress as a proper fit for only mother or sister roles and said that even married actresses can play heroine roles just like any others.
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017