Even after her marriage, Amala continued to act in films such as Mili, Memu and the recently released Amma Kanakku in which she played the mother of a teenage girl. In one of the promotional interviews for Amma Kanakku, Amala was asked if she will only continue to act in mother roles.
Amala replied saying that it is sad to brand a married actress as a proper fit for only mother or sister roles and said that even married actresses can play heroine roles just like any others.
- Prabhas to work on perfecting his Hindi skills?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Second single from Ami Thumi to be out soon
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting film
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you