Even after her marriage, Amala continued to act in films such as Mili, Memu and the recently released Amma Kanakku in which she played the mother of a teenage girl. In one of the promotional interviews for Amma Kanakku, Amala was asked if she will only continue to act in mother roles.
Amala replied saying that it is sad to brand a married actress as a proper fit for only mother or sister roles and said that even married actresses can play heroine roles just like any others.
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Trvikram to make it official on that day
- Mohan Babu suffers a personal loss
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?