Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is happy and proud of the achievements of a para volleyball champ named Rangula Naresh Yadav. Naresh hails from Suryapet in Telangana. His left leg was affected by polio in his childhood. Despite his shortcomings, Naresh excelled in sports like volleyball, badminton and athletics.
In January, Naresh got selected for the Thailand India Sitting Volleyball League organized by the Paralympic Committee. However, Naresh couldn’t afford to bear the expenses to participate in the tournament in Thailand. Upon reading about Naresh’s plight in a newspaper, Sai Dharam Tej immediately contributed 1 lakh rupees.
Yesterday, Naresh and the rest of the Indian team members clinched gold in the tournament. Sai took to Twitter to congratulate Naresh and the entire team for making India proud.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections