Its good news for Salman Khan Fans as the much awaited adventure thriller Ek Tha Tiger shoot has finally come to an end. Salman plays a spy in this Yash Raj Film’s magnum opus. Shooting of the film which was currently going on in Bangkok has finally come to an end.
Confirming this news director Kabir Khan tweeted “And finally… its a wrap for Ek Tha Tiger… 6 countries, 9 cities, 110 days, crew from 12 nationalities… It’s been a long journey”. This movie will be the first release of the year so far for Salman Khan. This is also the first time that Salman is working with Yash Raj Film’s. This movie which also stars Katrina kaif is all set to release on EID this year.
- I’ll sit on a hunger strike: Pawan warns AP govt
- Rajamouli to soon narrate RRR’s script to NTR, Charan
- Katamarayudu director’s next with young hero?
- Logo of Sudheer Babu’s production house to be released soon
- Will Nag say yes to Puri?